Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Struggle street.

Today the sun shone. Normally I would be filled with joy-planning to spend spare hours outside ( especially considering the sodden winter we have had to endure...); but not today.

Last week I aggravated an old ankle injury when I tripped over a tiny massive piece of metal and am still hobbling limping around.

Thus, instead of sharing a post where I have managed to get the weeds under control and have prolifically planted for the season ahead...... I'm wallowing in self pity grumbling instead.

I coped for 30mins whilst I did manage to wave my magic poison wand weedsprayer before traisping hobbling sobbing with pain back inside.

Ankle is now strapped wrapped like a mummy for some assistance......recovery is expected some time in the future. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...