Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Then there were 9! Introducing our newest grandchild-Katelyn May. Katelyn is the third child of our daughter Rachael and her husband Ben-she is sister of Elijah and Thomas.

Born on Thursday May 7th ( a little early), she weighed in at a healthy 7lb 6oz-which by our normal family birth weights is quite teeny! :)

Her shares her middle name with my mother, her great-grandmother. :) My mum made the dress Katelyn is wearing 32 years ago as part of a layette when I was expecting my first baby. Many other babies over the years have worn the cardigan, booties and shawl from the layette-but the only other to have worn the dress was Katelyn's mum.


9 grandchildren in 8.5 years! Cristian & I wouldn't have believed it 10 years ago if you had told us that we would have 9 grandchildren to love & cherish!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deezy! Nine grandchildren. Wow! That is just lovely and I am sure you cherish them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you. Such a precious photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you. Such a precious photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! What lovely little ones, and a gorgeous dress! I found you through Joolz - I am from Hamilton, so we may be neighbours! Look forward to more beautiful baby photos - can never get enough of babies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...